UD Project News: Support Email Problems and Stats Importing

News and project updates which haven't been added to distributedcomputing.info yet.

Moderators: Jwb52z, CedricVonck, kpearson, Honza, Lupine1647

UD Project News: Support Email Problems and Stats Importing

Postby Jwb52z » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:46 am

Dear members,

The user stats import has completed. We have now reimported all stats data from 2001-2005. There may be some slight discrepencies due to having to roll the database back a few times, but I have noticed from some of the forum threads that stats were starting to look good. If there is a major problem (years or months missing) we will do more investigation, but in general this is probably as close as we are going to get.

Thanks for hanging in there and know that UD is committed to fixing any issues with Grid.org even if it takes some time to do so.

We are currently experiencing a problem with the support email sent from Grid.org via the Technical Support Form or the Large Deployments Bulk Installer Request Form located under Help. These emails are being rejected so they are basically lost.

Until the problem is corrected, please send me a private message instead of using these forms. If you filled out one of these forms and did not hear back from UD yet, please send me a private message as your request has been lost.

We hope to have this resolved shortly and apologize for any inconvenience.
Jwb52z

Return to New News